New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Zac Posen body-con dress in jersey.
- V neckline; teardrop cutouts; open back.
- Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders.
- Angled seams highlight waist.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Straight hem; back vent.
- Hidden back zip.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese material.