New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You.
- Elie Tahari "Mason" blouse in ombre leopard-print silk.
- Lace yoke and sheer panel at back neck.
- Spread collar; concealed button front.
- Long sleeves; button cuffs.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- Shirttail hem.
- Nylon/polyester trim.
- Dry clean.