A fourth generation jeweler, Margot McKinney grew up in Australiawhere many of the world's finest gemstones are sourced. In addition to her family's 130-year-old history, she is inspired by her travels around the world, evident in her playful use of color. From necklaces and earrings to bracelets and rings, each piece is one-of-a-kind, honoring the 'miracle of nature' that the pearls and stones represent.
- Margot McKinney earrings from the Carnivale Collection.
- 18-karat yellow and white gold.
- Round post set with diamonds and multicolor sapphires.
- Denim blue topaz cabochon drop.
- 5.71 total sapphire carat weight.
- 0.95 total diamond carat weight.
- For pierced ears.