P.J amas is known for the highest quality cottons and impeccable needlework. When you think of P. Jamas you think of fabric so soft, of design so elegant in its simplicity, and a fit so comfortable yet flattering, you realize that creating the collection only looks easy. Founded by Cuban-born Esperanza Diaz Manas in 2000, the collection has a loyal following throughout the world.
- P. Jamas "Tina" tonal-stripe pajama set with contrast piping.
- Available in your choice of color.
- Notched lapel; button front.
- Long sleeves.
- Patch chest pocket.
- Straight hem; side vents.
- Includes matching wide-leg pants with elasticized waist.
- Pima cotton.